Thanksgiving in Scottsdale
Posted on 10/30/2017
We all know while Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday that brings the family together, it can get hectic with all the cooking. Not to mention the clean-up afterwards! When traveling for the holidays, you just want to eat, relax, watch some football, and enjoy time well spent with loved one. Well, put away the pots and pans, because we have some news for you! Scottsdale has some pretty amazing restaurants that are serving up Thanksgiving dinner to those who want to use all that cooking time on something else, like napping, for instance. Trust us, you'll need some time to nap after eating one of these delicious meals. Check out these local spots that are serving up the holiday spread this season!
- Elements at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain - Get your turkey fix at Elements with a 4-course prixe fix dinner or choose the buffet option for endless possibilities!
- T. Cook's at Royal Palms Resort and Spa - Serving up Thanksgiving dinner has become a tradition at this local hotspot.
- Mastro's City Hall Steakhouse - Visit Old Town Scottsdale's famous restaurant for the holiday meal of a lifetime!
- Wildfish Seafood Grille - Take part in a traditional Thanksgiving feast with all the trimmings.
- Fleming's Steakhouse - Starting with an amuse-bouche for the table to share, choice of soup or salad, and then a main course and dessert, you can't go wrong with reserving Fleming's steakhouse for your holiday supper.
Whether you decide to cook or go out, these options will have Thanksgiving meals that are sure to please! Make your reservation at OpenTable now!