Top 5 Things to do in Scottsdale
Posted on 08/14/2017
When you think about Scottsdale, Arizona, you think about vast deserts and glorious mountains, where adventure lurks around every corner. Whether you like outdoor activities like hiking and kayaking, or have a taste for the finer things like culinary art and wine festivals, it's all here in Scottsdale! Whether you're just passing through, or taking a well-though out vacation, let us help with our top 5 favorite things to do in Arizona!
1. The Grand Canyon - The infamous Grand Canyon may be three hours away, but by making a whole day of it, you have a chance to witness one of the most beautiful places in the world!
2. Hiking, Biking, and Rock Climbing! - Spending time being active is so refreshing. Couple that with the beautiful scenery that Scottsdale provides, and you're in for a real treat! Too hot to be outside? Arizona on the Rocks - Indoor Climbing, Inc., provides you with the option to rock climb indoors. It's all the fun, without the heat.
3. Carnival of Illusion - Step right up and see the show! The Carnival of Illusion: An Evening of Old-World Magic, takes place on select Saturdays and is perfect for all ages. This interactive show is sure to leave you laughing!
4. Butterfly Wonderland - (Such a thing would only be real in our dreams!) Real and wonderful, Butterfly Wonderland has over 3,000 butterflies flying freely among an indoor tropical rain forest. This museum also features a 3D movie, a Reptile Rain Forest exhibit, and a Tropical Waters room!
5. Wine and Dine - Among the variety of activities and events, Scottsdale is known for its top-notch restaurants and wineries. Take a day to walk the strip and try amazing food paired with delicious wine!
Now that you see how amazing it truly is, check out some of our outstanding vacation rentals in Scottsdale, Arizona and start planning your getaway today!